HMCPL Keeps You Connected
Dear Library Patrons,
There are many ways that the library can still serve you during this unprecedented time. The Huntsville-Madison County Public library is here for you even when our doors are currently closed to the public.
- e-books via our Digital Media Zone (we have added over 200 new titles)
- Homework Alabama via tutor.com (and they have expanded their tutoring hours)
- Learning Express- test preparation
- Ancestry.com - temporary access from home. (Email firstname.lastname@example.org for password).
- e-books with Freading
- Music with Freegal
- List of electronic resources from Alabama Public Library Service
During this time of closure, the HMCPL is committed to providing literacy activities to our youngest patrons and their parents. Our youth librarians will be recording story times and book talks over the next couple weeks while the library is closed. We understand the importance of continuity and routine with very young children and a friendly, familiar face can ease anxiety during uncertain times. Stay tuned as our librarians doing what they do best- sharing stories that they love. We will share them on our YouTube channel as well as our Facebook page.
NEW! The library has purchased access to Hoopla for three months: Read e-books, watch television shows and movies! Must have your library card number and pin to register. Click here for instructions on how to reset your pin.
Also, while you are home, please do not forget to fill out your Census. You can fill it out online, by mail or by phone. Visit our Census page for more information.